Thursday, October 25, 2012

Vogue 8654, Jacket by Katherine Tilton: Finished!

So excited to have finished this jacket! I am loving it.

It is currently packed In my suitcase in the baggage compartment of this American Airlines 737 headed to Boston.

The only thing I am a little bummed about is that I had to press the collar point so they stand out a bit. The picture makes them look flat against the jacket but they really just stand out.



I had to. They were rubbing against my face and within ten minutes was driving me crazy. I guess I was not blessed with a long model neck OR possibly the pattern was meant to be used with a slightly softer fabric. Who knows but the shape is gorgeous with the shape of the hem and I just love the entire thing. And of course I love the lining I added.






I am contemplating making this in a denim and using my shiva paint sticks on it..... Get a bit creative and wild.




- Posted by Steph from my iPad

Location:30000 feet in the air... Over the Great Lakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments, thoughts, idea? Please share!